pathstotread: Jane looking at the sky (downton; bought into fairytales)
[personal profile] pathstotread
This will probably be my last [livejournal.com profile] womenlovefest post, unless the S2 premiere (TOMORROW, OMG) leaves me with all new Mary feelings that must be discussed. I haven't been as dedicated as I'd hoped to be, but I've really enjoyed thinking and writing about one of my favorite female characters. I'm looking forward to going back and reading what others have posted about the rest of the fictional women fandom hates.

Here are 21 Mary icons, from episodes 4-7 of series 1. Once again, screencaps from disparue.org. Please credit if you take an icon, and enjoy!

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-18 06:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] katayla.livejournal.com
Yay! Took 4 and 21! Will credit. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-18 12:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thefallingapple.livejournal.com
I thought I'd heard that it was premiering today, but I can't find it in my listings and when I look it up online it says season 2 isn't starting until 2012. Am I an idiot?

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-18 06:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pathstotread.livejournal.com
You're definitely not an idiot! It does premiere today in the UK, but it won't be airing in the US until January. It was the same last year, I believe. I just have no intention of waiting that long! So I'll be depending on the internet for my Downton Abbey fix.

But we do get Castle tomorrow! Yay!

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-18 02:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chaila43.livejournal.com
Beautiful. Saving lots! Especially 7, 8 and 15.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-21 01:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] torigates.livejournal.com
These are lovely. I especially like the composition of 3 :)

Profile

pathstotread: Jane looking at the sky (Default)
Carrie

September 2015

S M T W T F S
  12345
6 789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags