pathstotread: Jane looking at the sky (downton; bought into fairytales)
[personal profile] pathstotread
I didn't get a chance to do much meta-ing today, but I did want to get something posted for [livejournal.com profile] womenlovefest before the day was out, so! Here be 11 Mary icons, from eps 1-3. Later in the week I hope to have icons of the rest of the series. They are all for sharing, just credit if you take! Screencaps from disparue.org.


1-5
6-10
11

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-13 06:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] latropita.livejournal.com
LOVE IIIIIIIIIT

Ugh, Mary, your ridiculously perfect face, how dare you. THESE ARE ALL THE PRETTIEST ICONS CARRIE.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-13 06:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pathstotread.livejournal.com
OH, SHE DARES TO, TROPIE. UGGGGGH HER FACE.

Thank you! <333

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-13 06:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] liminalliz.livejournal.com
OMG WHAT BEAUTIFUL ICONS!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVING MANY OF THEMMM <3333

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-13 07:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pathstotread.livejournal.com
THAAANK YOU LIZZEN. ENJOY! <333

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-13 03:19 pm (UTC)
snickfic: (Buffy close)
From: [personal profile] snickfic
These are lovely! I snagged #6 and #7.

Also, I hope you don't mind that I friended you. I'm looking forward to more about Downton Abbey, and also I see you like(d) BtVS (my forever fandom!) and BSG (which I'm working through for the first time). :)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-13 11:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pathstotread.livejournal.com
Thank you! And friending is fine! Most of my stuff is friends only, so I added you back.

Buffyyy! I will always love that show. I actually have a stronger connection to Angel just because of the IRL stuff that was going on while I was watching it, but Buffy means so much to me too. As for BSG, I'll be interested to know what you think when you finish it. I was VERY into that show once upon a time, and got disillusioned with it toward the end.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-14 07:46 pm (UTC)
snickfic: Buffy looking over her shoulder (Default)
From: [personal profile] snickfic
I'm in in S4 of BSG now and having quite a hard time, not even out of disillusionment but just because I'm bored, which was very much not a problem I had at the beginning. Basically, I loved the first season and a half or so and have been waiting to have the flame rekindled ever since. At this point, I kind of don't think it's going to happen, but I'm determined to finish anyway.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-14 09:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pathstotread.livejournal.com
Yeah, the last season isn't exactly big on the thrills, and when you factor in the fact that it took TWO YEARS to air (first half of the season in 2008, last half in 2009), I had a really hard time keeping myself interested. Since I was such a big fan of the first few seasons, I spent a long time trying to defend the show and hoping it would pick back up, but it never did regain the glory of S1 and early S2, sadly.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-14 02:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] torigates.livejournal.com
These are great!!

(no subject)

Date: 2011-09-14 09:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pathstotread.livejournal.com
Thanks, bb!

Profile

pathstotread: Jane looking at the sky (Default)
Carrie

September 2015

S M T W T F S
  12345
6 789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags